Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wrapping Up the Holidays

I was finally able to download our holiday photos (we are having computer issues in a major way)  Anyways, Charlie's first Christmas and New Years were amazing!   Santa did a good job with the presents, but Charlie enjoyed wrapping paper and tissue much more.  He celebrated New Years with his cousin Maelin and he definitely proved to be the life of the party!  In fact, he had so much fun at dinner, he ended up leaving the restaurant without his pants.  That's our party-animal Charlie :)  (Long story and I won't gross you out with the details, but lets just say we do not leave the house without at least 2 extra outfits now!)

Happy 2012!


Zoo Lights



My new ride

Hey ladies! Check out my new car

Merry Christmas!



Opening presents with Maelin

Go Pack!  My Daddy and Uncle Brett got Packer jerseys that match mine

Happy New Year! (I found my pants...)

No comments:

Post a Comment