Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Break 2012

We recently just got back from a family trip to Florida which was amazing!  Charlie and I were able to stay for 15 days and relax and have some fun in the sun.    After being gone, it was hard to come back to reality - I think Charlie and I could have used another 15 days in the Florida sun!

Charlie loved playing in and around the pool with all his pool toys and this is how he spent his days on our trip -loving every minute of it.   We decided water and warm weather is where Charlie is happiest.    He is definitely an outside kid and he enjoyed all the stuff we could do outside in Florida like swimming, boat rides, going to the beach, playing on the practice greens at the golf course and rides in the golf cart.

Needless to say, we can't wait to go back again next year!   In the meantime, we will wait for the warm weather to hit Chicago so we can go to the pool and beach and Charlie can be back in his "happy place"

Playing the "gliding game" into the pool

A swim with Great-Grandpa

Floating in our inner-tubes



We love the pool!
mommy, i can't seem to breath in my life jacket and isn' that the point?
Sound asleep on a boat ride
Another boat ride - sitting in the fishing chair
1 month old at the beach and I don't like the cold water
1 year old at the beach and I still don't like the cold water

I like sand

Family of 4 :)  (baby sister was 22 weeks old)
A hole in one!  (Please notice my golf shorts that mommy put on me just for this photo opportunity)

Golf cart ride with Great Grandpa
Think G.G. will let me drive it when I am 16?
Happy Easter!
My Florida doggie
One of my nights out with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment