Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby Talk


Baby Bump - Week 28


With less than 10 weeks to go before baby girl arrives, you can probably imagine our house is full of baby talk!  Charlie and Luella are really into everything and anything that relates to their new baby sister.  It is super cute to see them so excited and hilarious to hear some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths.  Here are some of my favorite 'one-liners':

Charlie:

"That baby is making you bigger and bigger, Mommy"  (as I was trying to fit the seat belt over my belly - complaining that I could not get it buckled.  Then the voice of reason spoke up from the back seat..)

"Just checking on my new baby sister" (as he put his ear on my belly when I was reading him his bed time stories)

"Can we name her Kenadee and Bosee?  Those are good names for a girl" (ummm, no.  Those are the dogs names)

Luella:

"Baby night-night in Mommy's tummy"

"Buy our new baby at the store?"  (on our way to the grocery store - clearly Lu is mixed up as to where babies come from)

"I help baby at the doctor" (she comes to all my appointments with me and my Dr. tells her she is a big helper)

Every night when I put Luella to bed, she gives the 'baby' a pat and a kiss and says 'night-night baby' :) She also tries to lift my shirt up multiple times a day to 'talk' to the baby…

We are all very excited to meet our new addition to the family but I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going - less than 10 weeks?!?



Are you in there baby?

Charlie has helped me build all the baby's furniture!
This is her shelf that we built together

No comments:

Post a Comment